My son was very excited when he received his new lunch box to review from Becky and Lolo. When he chose the lunch box that he wanted from their website, he immediately decided upon the Children’s Blue Army Lunch Kit . Upon receiving it, he opened it excitedly as his sister watched on.
We really liked that the features of the lunch bag, here is the description on Becky and Lolo’s website:
Lunch Bag Features:
Made from durable canvas and free from BPA, Phthalate and PVC
Wipeable with triple layer insulation
600ml squeezable water bottle with drinking spout and protective lid
Durable, padded handle
We particularly liked the protective lid, as it was one that could be easily opened by my son, even though it fastened so that the contents could not be spilled easily. Plus, it had a handle on it.
S did really like the cardboard packaging that came inside the lunch bag and wore it for a while, pretending that it was his helmet!
What S had to say about his new lunch bag
- S said that he loved his new lunch bag and bottle because it kept his food nice and cool.
- He also liked that it was blue, as that is his favourite colour.
- He loved the cap on the bottle as he said that it meant that he couldn’t spill his drink very easily.
- S was impressed that the compartment for his drink was separate to the food area as he used to find that when his drink bottle rolled about in his old lunch box, it sometimes squashed his sandwiches.
- He even packed his own lunch, he was so excited!
Overall, we both thought that this was a great lunch bag. It was a good size and kept its shape well. Which lunch box or bag does your child have? What do you pack them up with? Does your child pack their own lunch? It would be great to hear from you!
Disclosure: We were sent a lunch bag and bottle in return for an honest review. All opinions are my own or my son’s.