After a plumbing catastrophe during the summer, I have been searching the internet for some inspirational kitchen designs for my new kitchen.
Under my sink, one of the pipes leading to the hot top burst. Unluckily for us, it burst just as we went out for the whole day and evening so water had soaked everything in the cupboard; it was all over the floor and had soaked into the cupboard as well as the units around it. I’ve tried to clean it as much as I can but the cupboards have all changed shape and they smell strongly of mould. I have no choice to but get a new kitchen.
I spend a lot of time in my kitchen as I love making free from recipes, such as this dairy free banoffee millionaire’s shortbread tray bake. I have been scouring the internet for some inspirational kitchen designs and these five designs stood out for me:
- I love the combination of the fresh, clean white units with the wooden table and cupboard for this one. Photo Credits: Davonport/Homify
2. I really like the idea of having no handles sticking out from the cupboard doors. The white against the grey marble worktops works well for me. I think this would make my kitchen feel like it has lots of light in it. Photo Credits: In:Style Direct/Homify
3. I really like the colour of the wood of this kitchen design against the crisp whiteness of the units. I can just imagine us sitting on those chairs, having a good meal and a chat. Photo Credits: Designcubed/Homify
4. I’ve not thought of having rounded cupboards before but these look great. I also like the sink in this one, the glass on some of the cupboards and the lighting looks very useful. Photo Credits: PTC Kitchens/Homify
5. Although I’ve looked at mainly white kitchen designs, I love this French Gray design. It looks very homely and inviting. Photo Credits: Chalkhouse Interiors/Homify
There are so many inspirational kitchen designs that I had to put them on a Pinterest board. I think that I have decided that I would love a light coloured kitchen and so far the first and last kitchen designs on this list are my favourites.
Which one do you like the most? Is there one particular feature that you MUST have when thinking about buying a new kitchen?
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.