These gifts for him are great ideas for the thrill seeker in your life. As the years go by, it gets more and more difficult to find the right gift for the people closest to you. There is lots of choice out there which can be overwhelming. The action filled films below would be a fantastic addition to anyone’s DVD collection.
Gifts for Him – Movie Night
Movie nights are very popular this time of year. Actually, they are great at any time of the year. If you have a different taste in films to your partner or any other man that you are buying for, it can be difficult to know which films are the ones that they would enjoy the most. It’s hard to choose a DVD for someone else when you’re not really clued up on the new releases.
Top Action Packed Films for Thrill seekers
There are several must-see DVDs out at the moment. From Batman vs Superman to Mad Max Fury Road, there are a few films that the man in your life would think are worth watching.
Here are a list of our favourites, that would make great gifts for him:
- Batman vs Superman – The world becomes fearful of Superman due to him being an alien. This prompts Batman to attempt to do something about it. Meanwhile Lex Luthor has plans to use this to his advantage.
- Creed – A continuation of the Rocky Balboa story. Apollo Creed’s son works with Rocky to train to fight a difficult opponent in the boxing ring.
- Black Mass – Serial killer James ‘Whitey’ Bulger is played brilliantly by Johnny Depp in this biographical crime drama. Lots of big names acting in this film, including Benedict Cumberbatch, Kevin Bacon and Dakota Johnson.
- Mad Max Fury Road – The most recent film in the Mad Max collection sees Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron attempting to escape from a motorcycle gang in the dessert.
- Point Break – An FBI agent goes undercover to investigate some extreme sport athletes as he thinks they’ve committed robberies within the international finance market.
Where to Buy these Films
For these and other amazing film or DVD ideas, you can look on HMV’s website for more inspiration. Which of these films would suit the special man in your life? Personally, I think Batman vs Superman and Black Mass are my favourites.