Paris at Life in Florals tagged me in the Love/Hate tag, where I need to list 10 things I love and 10 things I hate. I should then nominate 10 people to do the same. I am only nominating 3 people though. So here are my 10 things for each category:
10 Things I Love
- My children’s giggles.
- Spending time with all my family.
- Walking-I absolutely love walking and do a lot of it everyday.
- Crafting with my children. You can see some of our crafty posts here: Chinese Dragon Craft, Ocean Craft, Easter Crafts, Monster Craft, Valentines Craft and our Scrapbook Craft.
- Going to the cinema.
- Cuddles and kisses.
- Eating seafood.
- Watching live football with family.
- Reading lots of blogs, of course.
- Learning new things.
10 Things I Hate
- Constant complainers. I don’t mean someone that has a problem and needs help. I mean those people that complain at every opportunity, just for something to say.
- Having my sleep disturbed. I’m not good on no/very little sleep.
- Not being able to eat my favourite foods, (cheese and eggs) due to being intolerant of them.
- That I feel under pressure constantly and that my body reacts to it, making me feel worse.
- That there aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything that I need to do.
- People that don’t look where they are going and hit my daughter in the face with their shopping bags, whether she is walking or in the pushchair. There are a huge amount of people that do this!
- That I do not enjoy driving/being in a car.
- People telling me that I shouldn’t do that/shouldn’t have done that. For everything. If I followed their advice, I would do nothing and even then I’d be wrong.
- That the dog has started stealing food from my daughter’s plate, while it is on the table. It is being dealt with but what an annoying thing to start now.
Steffany from Oh So Steffany
Nikki from Keeping Strong and Move Forward
and Lyra at This is Where I Blog.