Here is our Raspberry and Beetroot Cake recipe, using Raspberry and Beetroot V8 V-Fusion Juice.
- 130g dairy-free margarine (we used Stork in a block)
- 130g Sugar
- 2 tbsp of Ogran egg powder
- 130g Self-raising flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 200ml Raspberry and Beetroot V8 V-Fusion Juice
- Cream the margarine and sugar together.
- Sieve the self-raising flour, egg powder and baking powder to the creamed mixture.
- Slowly add the Raspberry and Beetroot V8 V-Fusion Juice.
- Place small amounts of the batter into cake cases.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes, or until a skewer come out clean when inserted into the middle of each cake.
- Leave to cool on a cooling rack.
If you would like to se our Sweet Mango and Carrot Chicken Recipe using Passion Fruit, Mango and Carrot V8 V-Fusion Juice, please click the link.
Disclosure: We were given a carton of Raspberry and Beetroot V8 V-Fusion Juice for the purposes of this review. All opinions are honest and my own.