I have made it through to week 2 of The 30 Day Blogging Challenge with Sarah Arrow. I have been learning lots about aspects of blogging that I had not considered before. I have spent much of the week with ideas buzzing around in my head and some of the week feeling frustrated that there are not enough hours in the day to be able to blog about them all straight away.
Here are my week 2 posts:
- Day 8 – Scruffs Camping Essentials. Here I talked about the top 5 essential things you need when you go on a camping trip.
- Day 9 – Pass Around the World. A fab competition run by Allianz and The Saracens Rugby Club where you can make a short (10 second) video, where you pass a rugby ball from one side of the screen to another. All these will be put together to make a rugby pass around the world. See this post to find out how to enter, the great prizes on offer an the video so far.
- Day 10 – #BostikBloggers Outdoor Craft. This is our monthly craft with our resources supplied by Bostik.
- Day 11 – #ThePrompt To Read… I really enjoy joining in with this linky.
- Day 12 – Salted Caramel Florentines Review. Here is what my family thought about these chocolately treats.
- Day 13 – Guide to Parenting a Three Year Old – Part 1. My thoughts on what works with my children when they have meltdowns and tantrums.
- Day 14 – Guide to Parenting a Three Year Old – Part 2. A continuation of Part 1.
I am extremely pleased that I have managed to get to Day 14 already. If you like any of these posts, please pin the top pictures of the post(s) to Pinterest so that others can enjoy them too.
You can follow me on my social media channels using the links below: